NewsBot
Popular Backend topics
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released.
Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: 2024 State of Rust Survey Results | Rust Blog
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.85.0 and Rust 2024 | Rust Blog
New
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
Link: Release 3.20...
New
Node.js v20.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-03-13, Version 20.19.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0a7, 3.13.3, 3.12.10, 3.11....
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14 release candidate 1 is go!
New
Node.js v24.8.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-10, Version 24.8.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









