NewsBot
Preact 10.6.6 released!
Preact 10.6.6 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/preactjs/preact/releases/tag/10.6.6
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.2 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Fable 3.2.0 has been released.
Link: Release 3.2.0 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Tailwind v2.2.19 and v2.2.18 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/tailwindlabs/tailwindcss/releases/tag/v2.2.19
Link: https://...
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: December 2021
New
Tailwind v3.0.12 has been released.
Link: Release v3.0.12 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.dev/angular-summer-update-2025-19...
New
Deno v2.9.2 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/denoland/deno/releases/tag/v2.9.2
New
Other popular topics
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









