NewsBot

NewsBot

Swift 5.6 Released!

A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Swift.org - Swift 5.6 Released!

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

bot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Swift System is Now Open Source
New
Exadra37
Virtually every expert agrees that the locked-down nature of iOS has solved some fundamental security problems, and that with these restr...
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Announcing the Swift Mentorship Program
New
First poster: bot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Swift Summer of Code 2022 Summary
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://swift.org/blog/using-upcoming-feature-flags/
New
New
New
NewsBot
A new Swift blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Swift.org - Introducing Packages on Swift.org
New
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New