CommunityNews

CommunityNews

SQLite or PostgreSQL? It's Complicated

SQLite or PostgreSQL? It’s Complicated!.
Learn how to benchmark SQLite and PostgreSQL databases.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
First poster: bot
C++ Programming - The State of Developer Ecosystem in 2021 Infographic. The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021 is a detailed report about...
New
CommunityNews
What is 3110 about? You might think this course is about OCaml. It’s not. You might think this course is about data structures. It’s not...
New
First poster: bot
Rubinius began as a metacircular implementation of Ruby and was billed as Ruby in Ruby. Today the core and much of the standard library, ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Ruby vs Python comes down to the for loop. Contrasting how each language handles iteration helps understand how to work effectively in e...
New
First poster: adamaiken89
PHP: Frankenstein arrays. PHP has become quite a nice language, but there are some ugly legacies left from the past. Like the deceptive ...
New
CommunityNews
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics. Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
First poster: bot
Some Thoughts on Zig — Sympolymathesy, by Chris Krycho. One of the biggest things Zig has going for it—especially compared to Rust—is th...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New