CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Introducing Mistral 3

A family of frontier open-source multimodal models

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
DeepMind’s AI helps untangle the mathematics of knots. The machine-learning techniques could benefit other areas of maths that involve l...
New
New
CommunityNews
GitHub Copilot litigation · Joseph Saveri Law Firm & Matthew Butterick. GitHub Copilot litigation
New
CommunityNews
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
First poster: Eiji
AI web crawling bots are the cockroaches of the internet, many developers believe. FOSS devs are fighting back in ingenuous, humorous wa...
New
alvinkatojr
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI. Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
First poster: brennan
It’s Not a Hypothetical, I’ve Already Lost My Job to AI For The Last Year
New
First poster: mercyf
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
CommunityNews
The glamourous AI coding agent for your favourite terminal :heart_with_arrow: - charmbracelet/crush
New
First poster: jss
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New