NewsBot

NewsBot

Rocky Linux: Secure Boot Key Refresh - 2024

A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Secure Boot Key Refresh - 2024 - Rocky Linux

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/stable-staging-update-2020...
New
First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-03 - Kernels, Haskell, Browse...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libtraceevent>=5.9-1 update r...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Entire Rebuild of Tumbleweed Brings Enormous Update -...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community Charter | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla reaches end of life | Kub...
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: How updates work in CentOS – Blog.CentOS.org
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.2 update and introduction ...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: OpenBLAS >= 0.3.23-2 update r...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Valkey to replace Redis in the [...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New