NewsBot
Errata for Rocky Linux 9 Available Now
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Errata for Rocky Linux 9 Available Now | Rocky Linux
Popular Linux topics
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: "Homeworld" will be the default theme for Debian 11 - B...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Tumbleweed Gets Newest KDE Frameworks, Plasma - openS...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: openSUSE Project Selected for Google Summer of Code M...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Community Charter | Rocky Linux
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libxml2>=2.9.12-6 update may ...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Undone replacement of pipewire-m...
New
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 8.6 Available Now | Rocky Linux
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Community aims to grow communication, marketing team ...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://archlinux.org/news/making-dbus-broker-our-d...
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









