NewsBot

NewsBot

Rocky Linux: Secure Boot Key Refresh - 2024

A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Secure Boot Key Refresh - 2024 | Rocky Linux

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/stable-staging-update-2020...
New
First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Firefox, Deepin...
New
AstonJ
This is great news following the ‘demise’ of CentOS! What is the Rocky Linux Project? Rocky Linux is a community enterprise operating s...
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Balancing the needs around the CentOS platform – Blog.C...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: About | Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 22.04 LTS Released | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: QEMU >= 7.0.0 changes split p...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: wxWidgets 3.2 update may need ma...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Removing python2 from the reposi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu Manual 22.04.2 Release | Kubuntu
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New