mudasobwa
Long-lived Process and State Recovery After Crashes
Peeper is the tiny library to preserve state across GenServer crashes/restarts.
Works as an almost drop-in substitute for GenServer, suitable for long-lived processes without a backing storage (like hot cache or whatnot.)
Popular Backend topics
New
When I need to configure something in a complicated way, I find myself reviewing the embedded language that provided the server to create...
New
Ten years without Elixir.
I never got into Elixir, largely because it looked like Ruby. I was a Rubyist for a good while, spent time and...
New
So you’re enjoying using WebSockets with Elixir’s Phoenix Framework, and you want to send some binary messages. Maybe it’s an audio clip,...
New
We take a deeper dive with Nathan Long into IOLists in Elixir. We cover what they are, how they work, the power they have when concatenat...
New
Too long have we hustled to deploy Clojure websites. Too long have we spun up one server instance per site. Too long have reminisced abou...
New
I wrote Python for the last 10 years, and I always tend to write code in a “functional” way - map, filter, lambda and so on, it makes me ...
New
I describe how we use Hot Reloading with Webpack to develop faster and show how to integrate Webpack 5, webpack-dev-server, and Phoenix f...
New
There is a new community resource available on writing “Safe Ecto Migrations”. When we get a migration wrong, it can lock up your product...
New
In building lofi.limo, media storage and distribution naturally came up. I have songs, announcements, and background image loops which I ...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









