CommunityNews
Open source solution replicates ChatGPT training process
Open source solution replicates ChatGPT training process! Ready to go with only 1.6GB GPU memory and gives you 7.73 times faster training!.
Colossal-AI, as one of the hottest open-source solutions for large AI models, presents an open-source low-cost ChatGPT equivalent implementation process first.
Read in full here:
https://www.hpc-ai.tech/blog/colossal-ai-chatgpt
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular General Dev topics
A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot bottlenecks, and debug your d...
New
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today.
If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
GitHub - jakehilborn/displayplacer: macOS command line utility to configure multi-display resolutions and arrangements. Essentially XRand...
New
Declarative GNOME configuration with NixOS.
I adore tinkering with my machine, trying new tools, extensions, themes, and ideas. When I w...
New
GitHub - TodePond/DreamBerd: perfect programming language.
perfect programming language. Contribute to TodePond/DreamBerd development by...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar.
macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
Why Ruby on Rails still matters.
An old tool endures in a Next.js world
New
The new frameworks will continue until morale improves.
New
:person_lifting_weights: Modern open-source fitness coaching platform. Create workout plans, track progress, and access a comprehensive e...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









