NewsBot
Popular Backend topics
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released.
Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
phel-lang/phel-lang.
Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/lunatic-chat/
New
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/writing-rust-the-elixir-way/
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
This is the sixth maintenance release of Python 3.13
Python 3.13 is the newest maj...
New
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









