NewsBot
KotlinDL 0.5 Has Come to Android!
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: KotlinDL 0.5 Has Come to Android! | The Kotlin Blog
Popular Backend topics
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Spring v5.3.0 has been released.
Link: Release v5.3.0 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
Node.js v14.17.6 and v12.22.6 has been released.
Link: Release 2021-08-31, Version 14.17.6 'Fermium' (LTS), @MylesBorins · nodejs/node ...
New
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: R on 64-bit ARM Windows - The R Blog
New
A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Hello echo! Hello git! - Gleam
New
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
Link: Release 3.20...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
This is the sixth maintenance release of Python 3.13
Python 3.13 is the newest maj...
New
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









