NewsBot
Kotlin: Update on Context Parameters
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Update on Context Parameters | The Kotlin Blog
Most Liked
sam-cooper
Author of Kotlin Coroutine Confidence
Very excited about this one. I think it has the potential to change a lot of Kotlin APIs for the better. I’ll be interested to see how coroutines change, in particular! Right now, we often have to pass around a CoroutineScope object to provide structured concurrency. Context parameters could provide a new way to do that with less friction.
1
Popular Backend topics
Kotlin v1.4.20-M1 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20-M1 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
Link: Release 3.20...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0rc2 and 3.13.7 are go!
New
Node.js v22.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-08-28, Version 22.19.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · G...
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.91.0 | Rust Blog
New
Node.js v25.2.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-11-17, Version 25.2.1 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0
Link: https://git...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









