CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Implementing a Kalman Filter in Postgres to Smooth GPS Data - Neon

An open-source project that implements a Kalman Filter in Postgres to clean up noisy GPS data directly in the database.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

CommunityNews
A new study looks into the dematerialized office, where sensorial experiences such as touch, taste, smell, and sensations of hot or cold ...
New
First poster: bot
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) . The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
CommunityNews
Tails is a minimal, fast Forth-like interpreter core. It uses no assembly code, only C++, but an elegant tail-recursion technique inspire...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Is Rust Used Safely by Software Developers?. Rust, an emerging programming language with explosive growth, provides a robust type syste...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Rocket is a web framework written in Rust. It provides a concise API and is opinionated and feature-rich beyond what you would typically ...
New
CommunityNews
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - redneckbeard/thanos: Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Contribute to redneckbeard/t...
New
First poster: bot
Some Thoughts on Zig — Sympolymathesy, by Chris Krycho. One of the biggest things Zig has going for it—especially compared to Rust—is th...
New
First poster: andrea
We are excited to announce the public preview of the brand-new PostgreSQL extension for Visual Studio Code (VS Code), designed to simplif...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New