CommunityNews
How do I get started with F#?
I often get asked this question by developers that are curious about F# and want to take that next step, but don’t know how. I’ve written a three-part series that covers the topic from a commercial point of view - getting buy in from colleagues and so on, but for those of you that aren’t at that stage yet - those that are firmly in the “curious” camp and yet to have the confidence to use F# in a commercial sense - then this post covers a number of tips and ideas for getting over that initial hurdle…
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
New
Idioms for the D Programming Language
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Django 3.2 is just around the corner and it’s packed with new features. Django versions are usually not that exciting (it’s a good thing!...
New
Over the last few years, due in large part to the hype surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrencies, decentralized applications have gaine...
New
This was posted on the Elixir Forum and thought it was worth sharing here!
I love how the excitement of the author shines through and I ...
New
Our blog has had a long standing interest in novel uses of the BEAM, or Erlang virtual machine, as shown by the many articles we have pub...
New
Another week, another oldies-but-goldies post…
This one about Test Driven Development.
New
In episode 92 of Thinking Elixir, we talk with Mitchell Hanberg and learn about why he created the alternate Phoenix templating language ...
New
Hi everyone :wave: I’m excited to share an article detailing how we have reorganized our Elixir/Phoenix project’s directory structure.
W...
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









