CommunityNews

CommunityNews

GraphpostgresQL: A GraphQL Extension for PostgreSQL

GitHub - solidsnack/GraphpostgresQL: GraphQL for Postgres.
GraphQL for Postgres. Contribute to solidsnack/GraphpostgresQL development by creating an account on GitHub.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
First poster: bot
A short history of ReScript (BuckleScript). It takes time to write such a post for a non-native speaker like me, but I appreciate what t...
New
First poster: bot
C++ Programming - The State of Developer Ecosystem in 2021 Infographic. The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021 is a detailed report about...
New
First poster: bot
TLDR; the future of ML is Julia. If you are looking for a quick answer, there you have it. If you want the well reasoned explanation, sti...
New
CommunityNews
Letting Go of Random. In a recent post I shared some thoughts about art and included a few, somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments about the ...
/go
New
First poster: bot
Hacking sum types with Go generics. Go doesn’t have sum types, but generics get us one step closer to a useful polyfill. If you’ve ever ...
New
First poster: bot
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Shirakumo/trial: A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine. A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine. Contribute to Shirakumo/tria...
New
First poster: herbert
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap. I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New