CommunityNews

CommunityNews

C++ Cheat Sheets

C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics.
Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language basics, libraries, best practices, terminology (信息图表和备忘录).

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Most Liked

mafinar

mafinar

That is some Batman level dedication.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
First poster: bot
A short history of ReScript (BuckleScript). It takes time to write such a post for a non-native speaker like me, but I appreciate what t...
New
First poster: bot
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction. In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
First poster: bot
TLDR; the future of ML is Julia. If you are looking for a quick answer, there you have it. If you want the well reasoned explanation, sti...
New
CommunityNews
By the end of this guide we’ll have a minimal, working implementation of a small part of Lua from scratch.
New
New
CommunityNews
The History of Franz and Lisp. In 1984, while a graduate student in mathematics and in the relatively new Computer Science Department at...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
gfqdjb
This post is my attempt to write down, in broad strokes, everything I know about good system design. A lot of the concrete judgment calls...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New