CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Google blocks Truth Social from the Play Store — Will Apple be next?

Google’s decision to block the Truth Social app’s launch on the Play Store over content moderation issues raises the question as to why Apple hasn’t taken similar action over the iOS version of the app that’s been live on the App Store since February. According to a report by Axios, Google found numerous posts that […]

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources. Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
First poster: bot
New “Report a Problem” link on product pages - News - Apple Developer. The App Store provides a safe and trusted place to discover apps ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
A piece of cloth to clean your Apple devices will cost you $19. Yes, Apple wants you to pay extra for a single cloth.
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Director of Machine Learning Resigns Due to Return to Office Work. Apple’s director of machine learning, Ian Goodfellow, has res...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
First poster: bot
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework. Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
CommunityNews
Telegram CEO Accuses Apple of Destroying Dreams and Crushing Entrepreneurs. Telegram’s CEO has accused Apple of destroying dreams and ru...
New
First poster: bot
Friday Facts #371 - Apple Silicon | Factorio. Today, I’m here to share some exciting non-expansion news for our Mac players. Factorio ...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New