CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Go talks I keep coming back to

Go talks I keep coming back to.
My personal list of “top conference talks”, I keep referring back to, even after years of working with Go.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
There is a long, difficult road from vague, pie-in-the-sky ideas about what would be cool to have in a new programming language, to a rob...
New
First poster: bot
Typing is Hard Type Checking and Type Inference Common terms Completeness Soundness Decidability Hindley-Milner Type System Dependent t...
New
CommunityNews
Martin Thompson On How To Manage Software Complexity | The Engineering Room Ep. 4. In this episode, Dave Farley chats with Martin Thomps...
New
First poster: bot
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists. A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - vitalik/django-ninja: :dash: Fast, Async-ready, Openapi, type hints based framework for building APIs. :dash: Fast, Async-rea...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - audulus/rui: Experimental Rust UI library. Experimental Rust UI library. Contribute to audulus/rui development by creating an a...
New
CommunityNews
Python 3.11 in the Web Browser - A Journey Christian Heimes PyConDE & PyDataBerlin 2022 conference . Compile CPython to Web Assembly...
New
First poster: bot
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
First poster: bot
not-common-lisp-to-julia.org. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
New
First poster: AstonJ
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy. I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New