CommunityNews
Fengari – Lua for the Browser
Fengari (Moon in greek) is the Lua VM written in JavaScript. It uses JavaScript’s garbage collector so that interoperability with the DOM is non-leaky.
It comes with a simple module, that renders any interaction with JavaScript and the DOM transparent:
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Embedded topics
From init.vim to init.lua - a crash course.
5 minutes crash course on moving from init.vim to init.lua and unleashing the power of Neov...
New
I have come across several detailed lists that mention good and not-so-good parts of Lua (for example, Lua benefits, why Lua, why Lua is ...
New
Using Zig to Build Native Lua Scripts.
Using Zig to Cross compile a Lua script for multiple arches
New
GitHub - IBM/MicroscoPy: An open-source, motorized, and modular microscope built using LEGO bricks, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and 3D printing...
New
Print an Arduino-Powered Color Mechanical Television.
Anyone with a 3D printer can make a new twist on the oldest type of TV
New
Introducing multitasking to Arduino | Arduino Blog.
With the increased capabilities of Arduino and other microcontroller boards, includi...
New
MicroPython officially becomes part of the Arduino ecosystem | Arduino Blog.
At Arduino we like to experiment with new technologies to f...
New
April 22nd is Earth Day – a powerful reminder of our shared responsibility to preserve the planet for future generations. While the call ...
New
In which I pried open the glass LCD lens at the front of my Nest 2nd Gen thermostat and found the LCD display module, packaged with a fle...
New
If you’ve dabbled in IoT or embedded systems, you’ve probably heard of the ESP8266 and ESP32—two microcontrollers that have taken the mak...
New
Other popular topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









