CommunityNews

CommunityNews

An open-source, motorized microscope built using LEGO bricks, Arduino, RPi and 3D printing

GitHub - IBM/MicroscoPy: An open-source, motorized, and modular microscope built using LEGO bricks, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and 3D printing…
An open-source, motorized, and modular microscope built using LEGO bricks, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and 3D printing. - GitHub - IBM/MicroscoPy: An open-source, motorized, and modular microscope built …

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Embedded topics Top

First poster: bot
Lua is one of my favourite programming languages. I’ve used it to build a CMS for my old educational website, for creating cool IoT hardw...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
I have come across several detailed lists that mention good and not-so-good parts of Lua (for example, Lua benefits, why Lua, why Lua is ...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Using Zig to Build Native Lua Scripts. Using Zig to Cross compile a Lua script for multiple arches
New
First poster: bot
Fengari (Moon in greek) is the Lua VM written in JavaScript. It uses JavaScript’s garbage collector so that interoperability with the DOM...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - IBM/MicroscoPy: An open-source, motorized, and modular microscope built using LEGO bricks, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and 3D printing...
New
First poster: bot
A self-contained AVR programmer using an Arduino Uno. For a project I need to be able to program an ATtiny84 microcontroller but I don’t...
New
First poster: bot
Introducing multitasking to Arduino | Arduino Blog. With the increased capabilities of Arduino and other microcontroller boards, includi...
New
First poster: bot
MicroPython officially becomes part of the Arduino ecosystem | Arduino Blog. At Arduino we like to experiment with new technologies to f...
New
CommunityNews
The maker community worried Qualcomm would kill the Arduino ethos. New T&Cs confirm the community’s worst fears. Here’s what’s at sta...
New
CommunityNews
Every few months, some new software comes along that promises to make some complex engineering discipline accessible to everyone. Such so...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New