CommunityNews
Fedora 33: This new Linux distribution is designed to 'just work'
The Red Hat-sponsored Fedora Project has released its latest Linux distribution, Fedora 33.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Linux topics
The Red Hat-sponsored Fedora Project has released its latest Linux distribution, Fedora 33.
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/fedora...
New
New
The Year of the Linux Desktop.
The year of the Linux desktop has arrived. This is a guide for how to improve the Linux desktop experienc...
New
In this post I will mostly explore linux file system and its directory structure but In order to explore linux file system first we need ...
New
In a few weeks, Fedora 34 will be released, and alongside it - you will get to use Gnome 40, the next version of this namesake desktop en...
New
The Linux HOWTOs are detailed “how to” documents on specific subjects. The HOWTO index lists all HOWTOs along with short descriptions. Th...
New
Introduction
Linux from scratch (LFS) is a step-by-step tutorial for building your own Linux distribution. Using the LFS approach, you st...
New
This is a ‘Linux Swiss Army Knife’, offering maximum utility while still being able to fit in your pocket. Is it fast? No. Can it run a G...
New
I’ve had a busy week, so I didn’t have time until today to read this news about Red Hat locking down RHEL sources behind a Red Hat subscr...
New
Hi, I have found a helpful video today. Discord is one of the most popular chat apps. However it’s updater on Linux actually causes more ...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









