CommunityNews
Emerging Architectures for Modern Data Infrastructure
The Emerging Architectures for Modern Data Infrastructure.
Five years ago, if you were building a system, it was a result of the code you wrote. Now, it’s built around the data that is fed into that system. And a new class of tools and technologies have emerged to process data for both analytics and operational AI/ ML.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
For me it’s the semicolon, because I stopped using a semicolon in JavaScript, two other of my favorite languages, Elixir and Go don’t hav...
New
Currently a hot topic in the BEAM world, let’s start a thread for it (as suggested by @crowdhailer here) :smiley:
What are your current...
New
Some time ago I read somewhere that Rocket will work with stable versions of Rust.
The previous version’s changelog says, “Core: Removed...
New
Rust 2021 Roadmap by Mark-Simulacrum · Pull Request #3037 · rust-lang/rfcs.
The focus of this year is on project health, specifically as...
New
I have being some Elixir open-source contributions and side projects. Oh, and I’m doing them on livestreams on my twitch channel, follow ...
New
Intensively researching Erlang books and additional resources on it, I have found that the topic of using Regular Expressions is either c...
New
What do you people do for reading Erlang docs?
Is there something like Ruby’s ri?
I installed manual pages for Erlang under /usr/local/...
New
Hello folks! We had a pretty fun thread here around the same time last year - talking about Advent of Code problems. That also happened t...
New
MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB and etc.
Also, do you use VM or container to run it?
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









