NewsBot

NewsBot

Clojure Deref (Apr 17, 2025)

A new Clojure blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Clojure - Clojure Deref (Apr 17, 2025)

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
phel-lang/phel-lang. Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
ManningBooks
Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the field of deep learning using Python and the powerful Ker...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released. Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0a7, 3.13.3, 3.12.10, 3.11....
New
NewsBot
Node.js v20.19.5 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-03, Version 20.19.5 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.91.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New