CommunityNews
Claude Says
I don’t care. If I wanted the feedback of an AI, I would have prompted it myself.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Many recent big advances in tech have one key thing at the heart of then: artificial intelligence.
New
A research group has taught AI to magnetically wrangle a high-powered stream of plasma used for fusion research — but wait! Put away your...
New
A new computer program fashioned after artificial intelligence systems like AlphaGo has solved several open problems in combinatorics and...
New
AI Wrote and Performed a Jerry Seinfeld Routine!.
I used GPT-3 to write a Jerry Seinfeld stand-up routine about cats - and then used Dee...
New
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
They are among 400 artists appealing to Sir Keir Starmer, saying creative industries are threatened.
New
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
Claude Code is an agentic coding tool that lives in your terminal, understands your codebase, and helps you code faster by executing rout...
New
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
I don’t care. If I wanted the feedback of an AI, I would have prompted it myself.
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









