CommunityNews
CHERI with a Linux on top
The Capability Hardware Enhanced RISC Instructions (CHERI) project is a rethinking of computer […]
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
Plex on NixOS.
In this post I describe how I set up Plex on NixOS, including a virtual file system for Backblaze B2 and Nginx for HTTPS.
New
it is correct to refer to GNU/Linux as GNU/Linux.
You’ve probably seen the “I’d like to interject for a moment” quotation that is freque...
New
GitHub - brainrake/nixos-tutorial: one hour, hands-on.
one hour, hands-on. Contribute to brainrake/nixos-tutorial development by creatin...
New
GitHub - loki-47-6F-64/sunshine: Host for Moonlight Streaming Client.
Host for Moonlight Streaming Client. Contribute to loki-47-6F-64/s...
New
Getting to Gnome Mode.
Or, how do you revitalize a rundown world?
New
With polymorphic encoding and a multistage infection chain, Shikitega is hard to detect.
New
Has Rakuten made a Rocky-er road for Red Hat?.
Tareq Amin says Red Hat’s CentOS decision broke its business model
Red Hat’s decision i...
New
The final issue of Linux Format, the UK’s best selling monthly Linux magazine, has gone on sale. The first issue launched in May 2000.
New
Initial kernel and subsystem support for new Snapdragon 8 Elite Gen 5 posted for review. Learn what’s in the patches and how you can star...
New
Welcome to The Core Project - Tiny Core Linux
The Core Project is a highly modular based system with community build extensions.
It star...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









