CommunityNews
Makepad: online code editor written in rust with webgl frontend (demo)
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
Carter
They have done a slick job with that but I hope they change the name…sounds to much like Notepad 
2
Jsdr3398
Looks cool, I haven’t looked too much into it but if it can run code like repl.it then I could absolutely see myself using this 
2
Popular Backend topics
This looks pretty neat. What are your thoughts?
New
A friend and I implemented a few algorithms in Dart and set them up in a repository. Thought I’d share it here.
New
A set of utility functions for iterators, functions, and dictionaries.
See the PyToolz documentation at https://toolz.readthedocs.io
...
New
Preface
Preface is an opinionated library designed to facilitate the handling of recurring functional programming idioms in OCaml. Many ...
New
First time posting here and disclaimer, I work with Microsoft! I partner with Microsoft Research and there are so many cool projects unde...
New
Maddy Mail Server implements all functionality required to run a e-mail server. It can send messages via SMTP (works as MTA), accept mess...
New
Rhizome is a paedagogical just-in-time compiler (JIT) for Ruby, implemented in pure Ruby. It’s not really designed to be used. It’s desig...
New
YOCaml is a static site generator, mostly written in OCaml. The project was started to offer some rather naive examples of how to use the...
New
Md, a library to parse markdown and markdown-like syntaxes, has been released.
Fully-customizable syntax, blazingly fast (5× compared to...
New
I’m not the first developer to code a method dedicated to matching the classic ‘*’ and ‘?’ wildcards in Rust. But I may be the first to...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown










