NewsBot
CentOS Infrastructure Summary 2024
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: CentOS Infrastructure Summary 2024 – Blog.CentOS.org
Popular Linux topics
A new Ubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://ubuntu.com//blog/osm-hackfest-mr9
New
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Debian -- News -- Updated Debian 10: 10.6 released
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla released | Kubuntu
New
The Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) gathers a lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database. It allows users to eas...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Manual pages indexing service
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libxml2>=2.9.12-6 update may ...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Plasma 6.4.0 will need manual in...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









