NewsBot

NewsBot

CentOS: May 2025 News

A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: May 2025 News – Blog.CentOS.org

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

NewsBot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Linode renews Kubuntu VPS sponsorship | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Stable Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Mesa, KDE-Framew...
New
First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-03 - Kernels, Haskell, Browse...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.0 and PHP 7 legacy package...
New
First poster: bot
A new NixOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Blog → Announcements | Nix & NixOS
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Removing python2 from the reposi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.2 update and introduction ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Errata for Rocky Linux 9 Available Now | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu Manual 22.04.2 Release | Kubuntu
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: linux-firmware >= 20250613.12...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New