NewsBot

NewsBot

How updates work in CentOS

A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: How updates work in CentOS – Blog.CentOS.org

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: AstonJ
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: CentOS Project shifts focus to CentOS Stream – Blog.Cen...
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Minutes for CentOS Board of Directors for 2020-11-11 – ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: "Homeworld" will be the default theme for Debian 11 - B...
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arduino is back on Debian - Bits from Debian
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Lenovo, Infomaniak, Roche, Amazon Web Services (AWS) an...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community Update - December 2021 - Q4 | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Switch to the base-devel meta pa...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: OpenBLAS >= 0.3.23-2 update r...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Changes to default password hash...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New