NewsBot

NewsBot

Arch Linux: wxWidgets 3.2 update may need manual intervention

A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: wxWidgets 3.2 update may need manual intervention

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Stable Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Mesa, KDE-Framew...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Moving to Zstandard images by de...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.04 Testing Week | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Plasma 5.22 Beta (5.21.90) available for testing | Kub...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community Charter | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: OpenSSH, Squid, PostgreSQL Update in Tumbleweed - ope...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 1 Year Anniversary Party 🥳 | Rocky Linux
New
New
NewsBot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Systemd-boot and Full Disk Encryption in Tumbleweed a...
New
NewsBot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: New Debian Developers and Maintainers (May and June 202...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New