CommunityNews
Apple is Fighting for TSMC Capacity as Nvidia Takes Center Stage
[Exclusive] A 15-year relationship helped TSMC grow and Apple leap ahead of rivals. Nvidia is stealing the spotlight, but Apple’s importance is not over.
Read in full here:
Popular Macos topics
New
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
We try to predict Cupertino’s output in the coming year.
New
Developers’ work on past M1 hardware is making it easier to support new chips.
New
Financial services will get the full Apple treatment, sources say.
New
Also, devs will now have 90 days to respond to a removal notice instead of 30.
New
Get root on macOS 12.3.1: proof-of-concepts for Linus Henze’s CoreTrust and DriverKit bugs (CVE-2022-26766, CVE-2022-26763).
Here are tw...
New
The new Air is designed around the M2, and it’s a fresh start for a classic laptop.
New
Objective-See: Tools.
Free, open-source tools to protect your Mac
New
Coding Intelligence
New Features
Claude in Xcode is now available in the Intelligence settings panel, allowing users to seamlessly add t...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









