wolf4earth
Ali - A load testing tool aimed to perform real-time analysis
This looks pretty neat. What are your thoughts?
First Post!
AstonJ
Looks good, though when I saw the description I wondered whether it might have been made in Erlang/Elixir 
Popular Backend topics
New
Pijul - The Mathematically Sound Version Control System Written in Rust.
In this article, we’ll discuss Pijul - an alpha stage version c...
New
New
Runtime and compiler performance is out of this world.
New features include better error handling, a more powerful API, cross-compilation...
New
I thought it might be of interest to document some of the Java versioning tools that are available.
Here is a very short list to start w...
New
Preface
Preface is an opinionated library designed to facilitate the handling of recurring functional programming idioms in OCaml. Many ...
New
Rhizome is a paedagogical just-in-time compiler (JIT) for Ruby, implemented in pure Ruby. It’s not really designed to be used. It’s desig...
New
Check if an email address exists without sending any email, written in Rust.
New
Daath AI Parser is an open-source application that uses OpenAI to parse visible text of HTML elements.
Interactive Example on Replit
Li...
New
Keploy is an open-source framework for recording real application behavior and automatically generating integration and API tests. It hel...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









