CommunityNews

CommunityNews

We replaced our massive Grafana stack with a single Claude Code skill — Frigade

Our Grafana dashboard had 24 manually crafted graphs and years of data. We replaced it in a day with a single Claude Code skill.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing th...
New
CommunityNews
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size. DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Steve Blank Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning– Explained. Artificial Intelligence is a once-in-a lifetime commercial and defe...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind AI learns simple physics like a baby. Neural network could be a step towards programs for studying how human infants learn.
New
alvinkatojr
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI. Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
First poster: AstonJ
From fear to optimism: why I am convinced AI is worth embracing.
New
CommunityNews
Comparison and ranking the performance of over 100 AI models (LLMs) across key metrics including intelligence, price, performance and spe...
New
CommunityNews
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
CommunityNews
Reproducibility is a bedrock of scientific progress. However, it’s remarkably difficult to get reproducible results out of large language...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New