CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Making Things Think – AI Book

Making Things Think: How AI and Deep Learning Power the Products We Use — Holloway.
AI now shapes our lives, yet few people know how machine learning algorithms work. It’s time for a detailed and approachable explanation for the intelligent reader.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: CommunityNews
Now that DeepMind has taught AI to master the game of Go—and furthered its advantage in chess—they’ve turned their attention to another b...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Making Things Think: How AI and Deep Learning Power the Products We Use — Holloway. AI now shapes our lives, yet few people know how mac...
New
First poster: bot
When Hyundai acquired Boston Dynamics at the end of 2020, there were plenty of open questions. Chief among them was why we should assume ...
New
First poster: bot
AI and the Future of Pixel Art. Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
alvinkatojr
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI. Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
New
First poster: ozornin
They are among 400 artists appealing to Sir Keir Starmer, saying creative industries are threatened.
New
New
CommunityNews
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
First poster: conradwt
Why I decided to ditch Cursor and switch to running Claude Code in an isolated environment + diy guide!
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New