CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Building a Dashcam iPhone App

MightyDash started with a simple frustration: private dashcam apps were hard to use, and polished ones wanted too much data. I wanted to build something better.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

CommunityNews
Emerge Tools Blog | The Surprising Cost of Protocol Conformances in Swift. A deep dive into the Swift runtime to see how protocol confor...
New
First poster: bot
Unfixed bug violating the Internet’s most foundational rules is easy to exploit.
New
First poster: bot
The Dynamic Island might come to all iPhone 15 models. The Dynamic Island may not be limited to Pro models.
New
New
CommunityNews
iTorrent’s developer has been blocked from distributing apps on alternative iOS stores.
New
CommunityNews
I recently inherited my parents’ old iPad 2. It had iOS 9 on it and was barely usable, in part due to how slow it was but mostly because ...
New
CommunityNews
Apple today debuted the all-new iPhone Air, the thinnest iPhone ever made, with pro performance.
New
New
New
CommunityNews
Apple is letting users build their own Wallet passes in iOS 27. After 14 years of PassKit, the supply-side problem is finally being solve...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New