CommunityNews

CommunityNews

‎RidePods - The World’s First Earbuds-Controlled Motorcycle Racing Game

‎RidePods – The World’s First Earbuds-Controlled Motorcycle Racing Game

RidePods brings a brand-new way to experience motorcycle racing. Instead of tapping buttons, you control your motorbike with your head movements using your earbuds’ motion sensors. Tilt left or right to steer, dodge cars, chase…

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
Async await in Swift explained with code examples. Async await in Swift allows to write asynchronous tasks with structured concurrency. ...
New
First poster: bot
Core team to form language workgroup. Moderator note: this post was originally in the light-weight same-type requirement syntax thread, ...
New
First poster: bot
swift-evolution/0366-move-function.md at main · apple/swift-evolution. This maintains proposals for changes and user-visible enhancement...
New
CommunityNews
In 2025, playing your own music on an iPhone is surprisingly hard, unless you pay Apple or navigate a maze of limitations. So I built my ...
New
CommunityNews
A week ago, I knew absolutely nothing about Swift. Today, I have a working iOS app sitting on my Mac and my test device
New
CommunityNews
In my previous essay — “ The future is NOT self-hosted, but self-sovereign” — I proposed a simple, perhaps provocative, idea:What truly ...
New
CommunityNews
The XNU kernel is the basis of Apple’s operating systems. Although labeled as a hybrid kernel, it is found to generally operate in a mono...
New
CommunityNews
A powerful iPhone-hacking technique known as DarkSword has been discovered in use by Russian hackers. It can take over devices running iO...
New
CommunityNews
There’s only so much room on your screen. Pop-ups, overlays, and ads can take over fast, getting between you and what you came to do. Tha...
New
CommunityNews
Open Hacker News on any iPhone keynote day and, without fail, you’ll see the same comments. Today with the launch of iPhone Duo, things w...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New