CommunityNews
Omarchy is out
My latest love letter to Linux has been published. It’s called Omarchy, and it’s an opinionated setup of the Arch Linux distribution and the Hyprland tiling window manager. With everything configured out-of-the-box to give you exactly the same setup that I now run every day. My Platonic ideal of what a developer environment should look…
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
New
This week in KDE: most of GNOME shell in the Overview effect.
This week the new KWin Overview effect gained the ability to shows results...
New
Until further notice, use Deck’s built-in KDE desktop to unlock system’s full potential.
New
What is this OS about?
Phantom is, basically, a virtual machine (VM) working in a huge persistent virtual memory. Part of the VM classes ...
New
Devs say they have Linux booting on devices using Apple A7- and A8-based chips.
New
Linux Kernel vs DPDK: HTTP Performance Showdown.
A head-to-head performance comparison between the Linux kernel’s network stack, and a k...
New
With polymorphic encoding and a multistage infection chain, Shikitega is hard to detect.
New
Attackers can exploit two newly discovered local privilege escalation (LPE) vulnerabilities to gain root privileges on systems running ma...
New
It’s the year of Linux on my desktop.
New
By my count, Linux has over 11% of the desktop market. Here’s how I got that number - and why people are making the leap.
New
Other popular topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









