CommunityNews
This is not your grandfather’s Perl
This is not your grandfather’s Perl.
That Perl interpreter you have on your Linux machine? Update it and check out the present.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
Powerful, flexible, complex: The origins of C++ date back 40 years, yet it remains one of the most widely used programming languages toda...
New
Algebraic effects and handlers provide a modular abstraction for expressing effectful computation, allowing the programmer to separate th...
New
What we can learn from “_why” the long lost open source developer…
Code might not last forever, but _why proves you can have an impact t...
New
Rubinius began as a metacircular implementation of Ruby and was billed as Ruby in Ruby. Today the core and much of the standard library, ...
New
Ruby vs Python comes down to the for loop.
Contrasting how each language handles iteration helps understand how to work effectively in e...
New
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists.
A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
GitHub - vitalik/django-ninja: :dash: Fast, Async-ready, Openapi, type hints based framework for building APIs.
:dash: Fast, Async-rea...
New
I am often fascinated by old tech.
While I do not have the experience nor the expertise on the subject, in the last months, some very sp...
New
Disclaimer: I work at Uber and am partially responsible for bringing zig cc to serious internal use. Opinions are mine, this blog post is...
New
Postgres 18 introduces Asynchronous I/O (AIO) that can dramatically improve read performance, especially in the cloud. Learn how these ch...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









