brainlid

brainlid

Thinking Elixir 270 - Kickstarting the Future of Rebar

Episode 270 of Thinking Elixir. News includes a Kickstarter campaign to fund Rebar4 development with the goal of making it an official part of the OTP build system, Tidewave Web adding React support and OpenRouter integration for accessing multiple LLM models, Phoenix 1.8.1 release fixing AGENTS.md generation issues, ElixirConf US 2025 videos being slowly released on YouTube including keynotes from José Valim and Chris McCord, an AshFramework security advisory about before_transaction hooks, and more!

Most Liked

bennydreamtech23

bennydreamtech23

I love how we strive to grow this community. would try my best to be an active advocate for elixir This is an interesting discussion; let’s keep it up.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Rust vs Go — Bitfield Consulting. Which is better, Rust or Go? Which language should you choose for your next project, and why? How do t...
New
New
First poster: bot
Such inflammatory, much wow. Unfortunately, Haskell itself agrees. Some languages naturally lend themselves towards adoption. Some don’t...
New
First poster: bot
It’s easy to view yourself as “not a real programmer.” There are programs out there that everyone uses, and it’s easy to put their develo...
/c
New
First poster: brennan
The perspective of an ignorant computer science undergrad It’s likely that you read the title of this post and thought “what is this guy ...
New
CommunityNews
I don’t like reading thick O’Reilly books when I start learning new programming languages. Rather, I like starting by writing small and d...
New
New
wolf4earth
Tej Pochiraju joins the mix to discuss Progressive Web Apps and how you can support them using Elixir and Phoenix to control IoT devices....
New
RudManusachi
Hi there! Recently I was playing around with extracting and updating data in the DB and for fun challenged myself to try to implement a ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New