CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The AI telling farmers when to harvest

Will farmers want AI tools to help judge when to pick fruit, or is their own intuition enough?

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

CommunityNews
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size. DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
CommunityNews
Artificial intelligence is now smart enough to write tracks that earn streaming service royalties.
New
First poster: bot
AI Wrote and Performed a Jerry Seinfeld Routine!. I used GPT-3 to write a Jerry Seinfeld stand-up routine about cats - and then used Dee...
New
First poster: bot
Upcoming “Hopper” GPU broke records in its MLPerf debut, according to Nvidia.
New
First poster: bot
You can’t solve AI security problems with more AI. One of the most common proposed solutions to prompt injection attacks (where an AI la...
New
alvinkatojr
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI. Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
First poster: mercyf
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
gfqdjb
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
CommunityNews
Reproducibility is a bedrock of scientific progress. However, it’s remarkably difficult to get reproducible results out of large language...
New
CommunityNews
Claude Code is an agentic coding tool that lives in your terminal, understands your codebase, and helps you code faster by executing rout...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New