mudasobwa

mudasobwa

`Tarearbol` Library Update

Tarearbol library that eases the dealing with tasks got a massive update.

  • use Tarearbol.Pool to create worker pools with no boilerplate
  • call/3, cast/2, and terminate/2 callbacks to handle messages directly sent to the worker process
  • __init_handler__/1 (or init: mfa() parameter in a call to use) to customize initialization process.

Most Liked

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
RuboCop 1.0. If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0. RuboCop’s development started exactly 7 and half years ago. I made the ...
New
First poster: bot
Release Introducing rust-gpu v0.1 :dragon: · EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu. Today, we’re releasing a very early version of rust-gpu - a new pro...
New
New
First poster: bot
This is a full alternative implementaion of the Rust language ontop of GCC which the goal to become fully upstream with the GNU toolchain...
New
First poster: bot
Why is it called pie? Because if you pronounce API like “a pie”, then all this consuming and serving of APIs becomes a lot more palatabl...
/go
New
First poster: bot
A set of utility functions for iterators, functions, and dictionaries. See the PyToolz documentation at https://toolz.readthedocs.io ...
New
First poster: bot
A little over a year ago I created the rib static site generator in Haskell based on Shake and ghcid. Later that year I built Neuron (...
New
kagermanov27
Daath AI Parser is an open-source application that uses OpenAI to parse visible text of HTML elements. Interactive Example on Replit Li...
New
fi_mihej
I’ve released “InterProcessPyObjects” Python package. It provides high-performance and seamless sharing and modification of Python object...
New
kirkjkrauss
In August, I came up with an algorithmic method for matching wildcards in Rust and had no trouble making it UTF-8-ready. I realized the ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New