NewsBot
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 released!
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 has been released.
Link: Release v2.2.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
Popular Frontend topics
TypeScript v4.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Fable 3.2.4 has been released.
Link: Release 3.2.4 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Fable 3.7.6 has been released.
Link: Release 3.7.6 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Streaming, snapshots, and other new features since Svel...
New
Vue.js v2.7.16 has been released.
Link: Release v2.7.16 "Swan Song" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
Tailwind v3.4.17 has been released.
Link: Release v3.4.17 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
React v19.2.4, v19.1.5 and v19.0.4 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/facebook/react/releases/tag/v19.2.4
Link: https://gith...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









