ohm
SwiftUI online course
Developing Apps for iOS
I was looking for a good way to get into iOS app creation with Swift / SwiftUI. I found that Stanford actually had a course recently (Spring 2020) about this exact thing and that this course is open to the public. Here is the link for anyone else interested: https://cs193p.sites.stanford.edu
Most Liked
ohm
I am currently on lecture 2 having just finished my homework 
I have never done any iOS/Mac programming before.
2
dasdom
Author of Build Location-Based Projects for iOS
The Stanford course is great but in the beginning it’s a bit slow because it’s created for students early in their studies.
I started the 100 days of SwiftUI but had to stop because I had to finish my book. But this is also very good:
https://www.hackingwithswift.com/100/swiftui
2
Popular Ios topics
Manual code and UI testing get slower the deeper your navigation hierarchy goes. It can take several taps just to reach a particular scre...
New
Dig into Xcode, and you’ll discover it’s richer and more powerful than you thought. Learn the critical tips and techniques to make using ...
New
You need to build an iOS app around your team’s API, or integrate a third party API. You need a quick, clear guide to demystify Xcode and...
New
Core Data is intricate, powerful, and necessary. Harness its power with this guide to using Core Data in your iOS and OS X projects. In t...
New
Location-based apps are everywhere. From mapping our jogging path to pointing us to the nearest collectible creature in a location-based ...
New
Developing Apps for iOS
I was looking for a good way to get into iOS app creation with Swift / SwiftUI. I found that Stanford actually ha...
New
New
The lectures for the Spring 2020 version of Stanford University’s course CS193p (Developing Applications for iOS using SwiftUI) were deli...
New
Demystify SwiftUI - WWDC 2021 - Videos - Apple Developer.
Peek behind the curtain into the core tenets of SwiftUI philosophy: Identity, ...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









