CommunityNews
Streamlining the process of upgrading Rails in a large monolith
Monolith Diaries: Upgrading Rails.
Streamlining the Rails upgrade process.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
Powerful, flexible, complex: The origins of C++ date back 40 years, yet it remains one of the most widely used programming languages toda...
New
Is Rust Used Safely by Software Developers?.
Rust, an emerging programming language with explosive growth, provides a
robust type syste...
New
What is 3110 about?
You might think this course is about OCaml. It’s not.
You might think this course is about data structures. It’s not...
New
What we can learn from “_why” the long lost open source developer…
Code might not last forever, but _why proves you can have an impact t...
New
Today, we, the Tokio team, are announcing the initial release of Tokio Console (Github), enabling Rust developers to gain deeper insight ...
New
Multicore OCaml by kayceesrk · Pull Request #10831 · ocaml/ocaml.
This PR adds support for shared-memory parallelism through domains and...
New
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists.
A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics.
Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
Perfecting WebGPU/Dawn native graphics for Zig.
A 700+ commit complete rewrite of mach/gpu (the WebGPU interface for Zig) has been compl...
New
crubit/design.md at main · google/crubit.
Contribute to google/crubit development by creating an account on GitHub.
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









