CommunityNews
Saving another 100TB of RAM with math (and Rust)
Cloudflare’s global network is immense but not limitless. As we look for small ways to trim our resource usage, we sometimes get lucky and we can cut significantly more. Here’s how we reduced one of our Pingora-based service’s RAM usage with statistics.
Read in full here:
Popular Backend topics
This comes up in my conversations surprisingly often so I thought it’s worth to write my thoughts down instead of repeating them again an...
New
Pocketlang is a small (~3000 semicolons) and fast functional language written in C. It’s syntactically similar to Ruby and it can be lear...
New
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction.
In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
Today, we, the Tokio team, are announcing the initial release of Tokio Console (Github), enabling Rust developers to gain deeper insight ...
New
Multicore OCaml by kayceesrk · Pull Request #10831 · ocaml/ocaml.
This PR adds support for shared-memory parallelism through domains and...
New
IS C++ DOOMED?.
I was bored so wrote a contiguous queue in C++ ( ). These are my thoughts from that exercise. INTRO I’ve written a lot o...
New
v4 Announcement · actix/actix-web Wiki.
Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust. - v4 Announcement...
New
I am often fascinated by old tech.
While I do not have the experience nor the expertise on the subject, in the last months, some very sp...
New
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics.
Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
Released in 2024, uv is hands-down the best tool for managing Python installations and dependencies. Here’s why.
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









