NewsBot
Python 3.9.0 is now available, and you can already test 3.10.0a1!
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PythonInsider/~3/x_KphpL1EaI/python-390-is-now-available-and-you-can.html
Popular Backend topics
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released.
Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released.
Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ash v3.5.28 has been released.
Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1
Link: https://git...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









