CommunityNews
Note-taking isn't rocket science
Note-taking isn’t rocket science.
I swear some people out there be building their note-taking system like NASA engineers building the next rocket to send us to the next habitable Earth.
Note-…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
joeb
I haven’t gotten used to taking notes. And I believe I should have done better in life if I did. ![]()
1
peterchancc
I write notes always, such as when I read books or watch tutorial videos. It helps reinforce my learning.
1
AllisonGarner
Call me a Geek, but taking notes manually is actually very satisfying in a way that you know where to find what. It’s really helpful when you want to look back on things.
1
Popular Backend topics
Tails is a minimal, fast Forth-like interpreter core. It uses no assembly code, only C++, but an elegant tail-recursion technique inspire...
New
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
Kawa is a general-purpose programming language that runs on the Java platform. It aims to combine:
the benefits of dynamic scripting la...
New
GitHub - nanobowers/py2cr: Python3 to Crystal Translation using Python AST Walker.
Python3 to Crystal Translation using Python AST Walke...
New
Rails is not written in Ruby.
I’m born and raised in Kraków, a beautiful city in Poland, maybe you’ve heard about it, maybe you’ve even ...
New
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics.
Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
GitHub - WhatsApp/waraft: An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp.
An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp. Contribute to ...
New
Postgres 18 introduces Asynchronous I/O (AIO) that can dramatically improve read performance, especially in the cloud. Learn how these ch...
New
We are excited to announce the public preview of the brand-new PostgreSQL extension for Visual Studio Code (VS Code), designed to simplif...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









