CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Honda has already developed a prototype engine for a rocket

“We believe that we have made huge progress in this development.”

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker. Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
First poster: bot
There is a long, difficult road from vague, pie-in-the-sky ideas about what would be cool to have in a new programming language, to a rob...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
This comes up in my conversations surprisingly often so I thought it’s worth to write my thoughts down instead of repeating them again an...
New
First poster: bot
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction. In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - vydd/sketch: A Common Lisp framework for the creation of electronic art, visual design, game prototyping, game making, computer ...
New
CommunityNews
C++ Cheat Sheets & Infographics. Graphics and cheat sheets, each capturing one aspect of C++: algorithms/containers/STL, language ba...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
GitHub - mcobzarenco/zee: A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust. A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust -...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Shirakumo/trial: A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine. A fully-fledged Common Lisp game engine. Contribute to Shirakumo/tria...
New
First poster: bot
Disclaimer: I work at Uber and am partially responsible for bringing zig cc to serious internal use. Opinions are mine, this blog post is...
New
First poster: bot
Introducing Trilogy: a new database adapter for Ruby on Rails | The GitHub Blog. We’ve open sourced Trilogy, the database adapter we use...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New