CommunityNews
Nintendo Switch 2 review: exactly good enough
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Read in full here:
Most Liked
faust
I just got a 3ds last year … I guess it will take a few years before I put my hands on a NS2 ![]()
2
jmagnani
I am thinking of getting one for my nephew ![]()
1
KnowledgeIsPower
Thinking of getting one too. But now I got less private time for anything.
1
Popular Game Dev topics
Friday Facts #370 - The journey to Nintendo Switch | Factorio.
We have a long history of trying to bring Factorio to other platforms, in...
New
Microsoft hits back at claims its proposed purchase of Activision Blizzard could harm its rival Sony.
New
A lovingly crafted cross platform game engine, try the preview!
New
A detailed look at Graph Theory and how it can be applied to video games.
New
Tariffs, component volatility, and Valve’s tolerance for losses all lead to uncertainty.
New
Igalia is an open source consultancy specialised in the development of innovative projects and solutions. Our engineers have expertise in...
New
Well, its been a hot minute since I’ve updated the blog. Life decided that it had other plans for me over the past 18 months or so. The g...
New
I ported Linux to the PS5 and turned it into a Steam Machine. Running GTA 5 Enhanced with Ray Tracing. :exploding_head:
New
If game makers don’t like it, “they could decide not to use it, you know?"
New
An unknown Sega Saturn project has come to light after 29 years
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









